Thursday, March 1, 2012

RIP Ed Brigadier

American Actor. Immortalized as the gruesome motorcycle-riding title character in the cult slasher film, Dr. Chopper (2005). He made many other appearances in film and television on such shows as House, Nip/Tuck, Scrubs, Alias, and Malcolm in the Middle.



BRIGADIER, Ed (Edward Brigadier)
Born: 10/16/1949, Cleveland, Ohio, U.S.A.
Died: 2/26/2012, Los Angeles, California, U.S.A.

Ed Brigadier's western - actor:
Walker, Texas Ranger (TV) - 1996 (Chaplain Carberry)

2 comments:

  1. Ed was one of my dearest friends and I miss him so very much. I hope you're at peace now Sweety. I love you, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ed was my best friend in grade school and high school. I just found out about his death. My heart dropped. I lost track of him while he was still in Germany in the 70's. If anybody can fill me in with some details, I would be eternally grateful. Ed, I'll see you on the other side pretty soon.

    ReplyDelete