Saturday, March 17, 2012

RIP Eileen McDonough


Eileen was born in Philadelphia, PA on May 20, 1962. She passed away peacefully in Van Nuys, CA on March 13, 2012. She was preceded in death by her father, Joe; mother, Loretta; and sister, Elena. She is survived by her daughter, Raeleen; brothers, Joe and Eddie; and sister, Lori.

Eileen was an accomplished theater and child actress and member of the Screen Actors Guild. Eileen was loved by all and will be deeply missed. A private memorial service will be held in the future.

McDONOUGH, Eileen
Born: 5/20/1962, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, U.S.A.
Died: 3/13/2012, Van Nuys, California, U.S.A.

Eileen McDonough’s western – actress:
Gunsmoke – 1975 (Bessy)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for remembering her!
    The McDonough Family

    ReplyDelete
  2. a week or so ago i just watched her on the Waltons and I got a lot of smiles remembering all the shows from when i was a kid.. all the walton shows make me smile and make me so relaxed. it was really cool seeing someone on the show who was my age at the time. Eileen was such a pretty girl, my favorite show that she did was the waltons. I remember Eileen from my childhood she was a very well known actress, i am really glad she did the Waltons she is forever in my mind one of the lucky young actors who got a gig on The Waltons RIP Eileen, RIP........God Speed.

    ReplyDelete